Your support matters – This is why!
By becoming a member of the VSL, you support our work for the vegan cause.
To have an impact, the VSL, a registered non-profit organization, is dependent on memberships. High membership numbers prove that many people in Luxembourg care about veganism and will ensure that our activism and demands are taken seriously on an economic, political and social level.
We are committed to offering and partaking in diverse activities in all the domains that our members care about (animal rights, climate change and sustainability, health & nutrition, social events etc.).
Aside from organizing public activities and events, we also work tirelessly in the background to promote veganism:
- we give educational presentations to private and public organizations;
- we raise awareness at markets and events;
- we establish partnerships with vegan businesses and other organizations and explore opportunities how to support them;
- we answer press requests;
- we support members that seek our help;
- we petition and engage with business and political representatives; etc.
The members of the VSL committee are all volunteers. We invest our free time and our own resources to do this work that may not be visible at first glance, because we believe in our mission of reducing animal suffering, reducing the adverse effects of climate change and of promoting a healthy diet.
As for your contributions, they are used to organize our events, as well as to cover our running administrative costs (such as fees for the website, banking, publicity, insurance, printing etc.) We also donate to other organizations, such as the International Animals Rights Conference (IARC).
It is important for us to understand what our members value, hence we are always open to feedback and new suggestions.
Please consider becoming a member of the VSL. The more we are, the more we can achieve.
- Individual: 30 €
- Student / RMG / ADEM: 15 €